Sunday, December 30, 2012

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!!

On Dec 26th Kacie invited Jocey and Mallory to go to JumpTime and spend the night for her birthday.  They had a lot of fun and were so good to include Brady in on the fun.




So glad Kacie has such great friends!!! They are so cute together!

After their jumping we went to Cafe Rio, Kacie's favorite place to eat right now.  Scott drove the girls and I went with Mom so we could take Brandon back home.  While Scott took the girls to do some shopping we went to SubZero for some ice cream and then to Brandon's house.  We really enjoyed Brandon's visit home this time.  It was definitely an answer to prayers.  Other than a couple of accidents he was really good.  He didn't even swear while he was home.  At least I never heard him.
I bought the girls these bags to decorate and I made them a special drink which they all liked.  They managed to stay up all night.  I heard then go to bed around 7:30 when I was getting up to get ready for work.  Crazy girls....

Their bags turned out cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment