Monday, December 10, 2012

Parades and Finger puppets

 I made seven sets of these nativity finger puppets for our primary class.  I hope they like them!
Brady got to march in the Nyssa Night Light Parade with the Cub Scouts waving a Flag December 8th.  I walked with him to help keep the boys on track.  He had a lot of fun.  He only complained of his legs being cold.  They were first so they got to watch the whole parade at the end of the route.    I was impressed by how many people put their right hand over their heart as we walked by with our flags.
 He didn't like the loud sirens...
I can't believe Brady is a Cub Scout now.

1 comment:

  1. Those puppets are so cute Tammy and had to take you forever to make all of them. I bet your Primary children loved them. Thanks for sharing them with us at our "Double V" December 23rd party.

    ReplyDelete