Sunday, December 23, 2012

Brandon's Christmas Party Dec 21st

Scott and I went over to Brandon's Christmas party at his home.  A church in the area wanted to do a Humanitarian project and so they provided a Santa and tons of gifts for the kids.  It was so fun to see them so excited about their gifts.  Brandon on the other hand didn't show too much emotion.  After the party we took Brandon home with us till after Christmas.



 Little signs that Brandon is home...locks on the fridge and cabinets and empty pop cans.  

 I love this picture of Brandon!  
I now have a plate from all three of my kids...I love them!

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures... Brandon was a joy to have home. I just about cracked up when he said, "Happy Coca Cola" rather than Happy New Year. Every family needs a Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time Brandon comes home you should take a picture with all of the children holding their plates! :-)

    ReplyDelete