Friday, February 22, 2013

Brady's Award!

February 20th Brady received a Citizenship Award at his school.  I was so happy for him. He has made a lot of progress this year.  I posted it on Facebook and Instagram.  He got some really nice compliments:
  • Megan Glenn Baldwin: Good job Brady! What a sweetheart
  • Tammy Schulthies Talbot: Thanks Megan. And thanks so much for all you and Maria L Draper do for him at scouts. You both have so much patience with him. It's been really good for him.
  • Megan Glenn Baldwin: No thank you, he teaches me more than I could ever teach him. He is great, he always put a smile on my face.
  • Susan Alder Schulthies: So proud of you Brady, I think that deserves a treat! Great picture Tammy.  and then on Instagram she said: Love you Brady, it's been so fun watching him grow & learn this year!
  • Karli Cleaver: Definitely one of the sweetest kids ever! Love you Brady-good job!
  • Dixie Lee Peterson Johnston: Good job, Brady!
  • Diane Bruneel Moats: Congrats Brady! You would get this award every day from me! What an amazing boy!
  • Tammy Schulthies Talbot: We think you are pretty amazing too Diane! Thanks for all that you do for Brady.
  • Pennie Ellsworth: He's growing up so fast! Congrats!!!
  • Karen Alder Young: Awesome!!
  • Rosie Schulthies Raven: Congratulations Brady! We love you!!!
  • Shereebee Dittmer: Way to go Brady!
  • Dawn Carlton: That is awesome, way to go Brady, you are a great kid!
  • Brenda Hartley:  Sooo proud of you! You are such a good friend to everyone! I really miss you!
  • Kelsey & Lance Peterson: Way to go!
Today I was talking to one of the 2nd grade teachers (not his) and she told me that one morning when they were lining up to go to music or P.E. Brady gently tickled her hand to get her attention and then proceeded to tell her about a girl that was crying.  Mrs. Jill Conant was really impressed by his sensitivity and concern.

Also a couple of weeks ago Scott was listening to some music and Brady told him, "Dad this is a sad song."  I was surprised that he was able to pick up on the emotion of the music.  If I remember right it was a song off the Titanic soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment