Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kids Loved Their Long Weekend!

Friday night we had pizza and a movie.  Kacie had Mallory and Jocelyn spend the night and so we were up late with them.  Scott and I went to bed around 2 am, but we had fun with them.  Who knows when they finally went to sleep.  Saturday Scott and I went to Costco, out to eat and then we picked up Brandon for the weekend.  Kacie had a blast with her friends Saturday.  They dyed T-shirts, did makeovers and got all dolled up for the Stake Dance in Ontario.
Where has my little girl gone? So pretty!
beautiful girls inside and out!

I love this picture of Brandon but I was really sad that we never really connected with him this time.  He just never talked to us, but at least we didn't have trouble with him sleeping and we didn't have any accidents this time.  However when we took him back home on Monday it didn't even phase him when we were trying to leaving.  It was like we weren't even there.
I love to see my kids all together...

Brady has a new favorite restaurant...Texas Roadhouse.  He had four rolls and probably would have had more if they would have kept bringing them out.  He even loved the cinnamon butter which surprised me.  Notice that he has one in his hand and one on his plate.  He just kept reaching out for more.  He was cute when the server was asking for his order he said, "Chicken Tenders and ROLLS!" The server got a kick out of it.
Scott's chicken fried steak took up the whole plate.  Needless to say he had enough for lunch the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment