Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day

I'm a great Aunt!!! introducing...
 Kendal Mae Talbot
born: 2/10/13 at 2:10 am
weighed: 7 lbs 7 oz
parents: Danielle Freese & Stephen Talbot
she is so adorable, can't wait to meet her!
Kacie's Valentine...
 Brady's Valentine...

Kacie also had flowers delivered to the school from Steele Hartley.  I can't believe she is getting flowers from boys now.  She was thrilled to death to say the least.  They are so cute together!

Who says women never want appliances for gifts.  Scott and I have been wanting a new frying pan and so I suggested that we get one for Valentine's Day.  Practicable I know, but we are happy and loving it.  We got Brandon a package of Oreos and an 8x10 family picture for his room.  Later in the evening Scott, Brady and I delivered Valentine's to both of our parents and also to his Grandma Phyllis and then grabbed something to eat at KFC.  Kacie was too tired to go with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment