Saturday, October 5, 2013

Brady's 9th Birthday

Brady's birthday celebrations started Thursday Oct 3rd when I took these cupcakes to his class and we had a little party. 






Brady asked me if I would take a picture of each group of kids.
After they had their cupcakes and punch they played four corners.



Then Friday Oct 4th we had a big celebration with family and friends.  I had a lot of fun making Brady's pinata and cake.  We had pizza, salad and I made some homemade salsa with chips and of course cake and ice cream.



Scott got home just in time from his middle school football game.  
He was pretty happy they won.









The planets on his cake glow in the dark.
Brady was so cute opening his presents.
He was really good about opening his cards first.



I love the expression on Lea's face when he opened the globe from his Grandpa and Grandma Schulthies

Too cute!








These two wouldn't hit the pinata.
Lea
Ryan

Taylor
Lindsay




Brady tried and tried to crack open the pinata but wasn't able to so then he passed off the bat to Ryan who finally succeeded.  I was pretty happy that it held up as good as it did.  It took a lot of hits!





Love this picture!



Brady loved all of his gifts.  Stacie's family gave him the Sponge Bob pillow, card & book, Nerf guns, bubbles and marbles .  Garner's gave him the boop-it game and pumpkin cup.  Cardenas' gave him the waterfall bath toy.  Raven's gave him the glow in the dark stomp rocket.  G&G Schulthies gave him the globe.  G&G Talbot gave him the Crunch candy bars and Oregon Ducks sweatshirt. Great Grandma Talbot gave his a card with $10 and we gave him the scooter, Haba marble accessories and books with a reading timer.
I tried to find space candy such as Orbit gum, Starbursts and Milky Way bars.  And then I added Skittles, suckers, candy-corn saltwater taffy and Smarties.

It was a great party!  But I must say I am always so relieved when it's over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment