Monday, October 21, 2013

Busy Weekend!

With the help of Bobbi Goodfellow I made this fun project.  I think it turned out really cute and Brady keeps asking me how I got the candy corns in there.
Thursday Dad went to Elko, NV to go elk hunting with Reid.  They didn't get anything but had a lot of fun.
Thursday after work the kids and I went out to Harper to watch Scott's last football game.  They lost so he wasn't too happy about that but it was fun and he was glad we came out.





Friday night we went to another football game with Vale and Nyssa in Vale.  It was quite the nail biter.  It was fun!  We were all so relieved that Nyssa was able to pull off the win 20-19.  Vale played so nasty. They had 7 late hit penalties.  It was crazy.
Saturday we went to June Hartley's funeral.  Mom and Dad sent these flowers from our family.  I thought they were beautiful for an amazing lady.  The service was so nice and a wonderful tribute.  She will be greatly missed.
 I love this picture of her with her small family.
June was a very patriotic person and volunteered and served the Republican party on the local, state and national levels.  I thought it was so neat they had  patriotic music playing by the piano and cello when the family walked in and out.  It was beautiful!



Taking pictures after the service.  
I sure am blessed to have this one in my life. I love her so much!

Sunday we went to Ron and Stacie's to celebrate Stephen's 40th birthday.  We had a great time.  We had to get a picture of everyone dressed in blue.  Below is their blue face...too funny!




The cake was not one of my finest.  For some reason the chocolate mousse frosting never set up like it usually does.  But what it lacked in looks it made up for in taste.
We had a lot of fun playing outside.  It was a beautiful fall day.




Classic photo bomb!

Ron had a huge bonfire to top off the day!

Boys and their fires.  They can't seem to get enough.
Kacie posted this picture on Instagram and a boy said she looked like a movie star walking away from an action scene.  It was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment