Saturday, October 26, 2013

My 25th Class Reunion

Some how I got put in charge of our 25th class reunion.  I created these invitations and sent them out over the summer but we didn't get a very good turn out, maybe on our 30th is will be better.  I felt bad for those that had to travel so far for such a bad showing. Oh well, what do you do?

(LtoR) Blanca Gonzalez Guajardo, Donnie Shuster, John Frost and Adela New Villers
 and Scott & I on top row.
Here we added Mike Mason in the picture.  Eddie Zamora and Scott Windom were also at the game but they didn't come up and sit by us.


Here are a couple of pictures at our potluck held at the school.
(LtoR) Blanca, Adela, Karen Bates Mccabe, me, Amy Anderson, Kathy Ballantyne Shell, Gary Lawrence and Mike Mason.

This is Donnie's adorable little boy Kallen.  I held him for a little bit while his parents were getting their food.  He was so cute playing with his cars and planes
Even though we had a small showing it was still so fun visiting and catching up.  Time sure flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment