Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Brady's Field Trip

I went with Brady and the third graders to an Ag out of the classroom day at the Payette Fairgrounds taught by the TVCC FFA.  I didn't want to go but Brady begged me so I went.  I was glad I did so I could be there for him.  
 Brady and Andrew with their balloon that they planted a radish seed in.
Brady with his apple he made.


Callie C. and Andrew E. learning to ride a horse. 

Learning about water pollution.
The kids had a great time.  It was hard for Brady when they would ask them to pair up with someone.  I hated seeing him struggle with this and so I would have to step in and help.  Some would not hesitate to let him and others not so much.  When he got on the bus he was sad that no one would sit by him and so I tried to get him to sit by a boy that was sitting by himself and Brady wouldn't do it and I later found out that Brady has had problems with this boy in the past teasing him.  So sad, I hate it! I so wish he could find a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment