Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mission Farewell and New Church Calling

Allison Harley did a wonderful job today at her mission farewell.  She will be serving in Oslo, Norway and the people there are going to be so blessed to have her.  She will be an amazing missionary.  We absolutely love their family.  I could claim Jocelyn as one of my own.
I got called to be the new Beehive adviser and so today was our last Sunday with our primary class.  I had already purchased these book-markers and made the chapsticks with 'I am a child of God' on them so I decided to make the unbirthday tags and give them out to each of them today.  We will miss this class of all girls.  (Zoey Phillips, Ambri Draper, London Hartley, Ellie Munk and Meg Woodruff) They were so cute when I handed them out because they couldn't figure out how I knew their favorite candy.  They forgot that in our first lesson they filled out an information form for us.  I made them promise to say Hi to me when they see me.  I'm sad I didn't think to get a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment