Saturday, March 29, 2014

Attended Two Funerals over Springbreak

One of my favorites died on March 16, 2014, Brother Farrell Gilbert Peterson. He was born on October 13, 1930, and was a very special person in our family. He was such a great example and the most Christ-like man you will ever know. I am happy that he doesn't have to suffer anymore, but he will be missed greatly! Scott and I attended his service on March 22nd and it was so beautiful. The family all did a wonderful job. Kacie and Jocelyn helped babysit during the funeral. After the service some of our family got together at Mom and Dad's for a luncheon so that was fun to see all those that came too.

On March 29th we went to a Memorial for Scott's uncle Alvin L. Beaver. He was the husband to Wanda's sister Caroline pictured to the far left. Also pictured is Joann Larsen, Donna Christensen and Wanda.  I'm sad to say I never new Alvin.  He was a truck driver and died from cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment