Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break!

Kacie got to go to California with her Choir group.  She left Wednesday March 26th at 5:30 pm and they drove all night long.  Then she was able to spend the whole day at Huntington Beach.  She loved it!!! She sent me a text around 3:30 that day and asked if we could move to California.  Smitty Hartley met them there and showed them some cool shops and fun places to eat along the beach.  I was so relieved to know she was having a good time.  I was on pins and needles the whole time she was gone.  

 Bailey, Mallory, Kacie and Jocelyn
Kacie is so lucky to have such great friends!




Kacie with Madison



That night they went to a Medieval dinner show.  
She said that was fun too!


Friday morning they had a choir competition then they got to spend the rest of the day and Saturday at Disneyland.  They had a blast and even experienced an earthquake...scary!  She did say that it was hard at times with such a big group.  I told her it was because I wasn't there. Ha!
 Such a great group of girls!

 Having fun at the Bugs Life Show!
 Such a cutie! I sure love her!

 Our Big Project of the Week!
So I got to take Thursday and Friday off for spring break.  Brady and I managed to put together two of his marble sets called Marble I and Marble II.  I had to take a picture so I could remember how I did it for next time, because I'm sure it won't last long.  Brady was pretty excited that we finally figured it out.

 Wahooz Family Fun Zone!!!
Friday we went to Wahooz with Mom, Teniele and her boys and Kendalee and her three youngest.  We got there after 10 am and stayed until 7:30 pm.  I was so exhausted when we finally got home around 9:30 and all day Saturday.
 Lea and Brady are such good friends.  Hope it lasts!
 Kenda's so funny giving us a Brady grin...


 I thought these two were crazy doing this since it was a little cold outside.
 It was so fun getting Mom in one of these go-carts.  
She said she felt a little claustrophobic though and couldn't wait to get out!
 As we were finally leaving Brady realized he hadn't got a chance to play laser tag.  So we all gave it a try.  It was my first time too.
We had fun in a photo booth and so I put together this little collage on instagram.  I thought it turned out cute!  Brady got a lot of fun toys from playing the arcade, but his favorite is playing the miniature golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment