Monday, June 27, 2016

Gym, Brady's Cake & Roaring Springs...

Saturday June 25 when I went to the gym in Vale there was only one other person there with me which was nice.  The gym has become my sanity.  I love feeling stronger and it has definitely helped me fight off depression.



Sunday June 26th Brady earned another cake by memorizing all 13 Articles of Faith.  I believe this is his third cake...so proud of him!
Monday June 27th I took Brady and Lea to Roaring Springs.  We got there about 11:30 and it was already pretty crowded.  We stayed until about 6:00.  I was so proud of Brady because he was willing to try some of the black tubed rides that he has always been afraid of because they are dark.  Well he ended up loving them so much he even went by himself when Lea wanted to do something else and I just wanted to relax in the shade.






I think we just about went on every ride.  Brady worked hard and earned his ticket from the school by reading 800 minutes.  It was a lot of fun, but I got fried which was surprising because I even put on sunscreen.  I don't think I have ever been that sunburned...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment