Monday, June 6, 2016

New Pool...

On June 1st Scott and I decided to get the kids a pool for the summer to help keep them entertained.  We got a 14 foot one from Walmart...I think Scott was just as excited as the kids! haha!  The next day Mom and I spent a lot of time cutting out old remnants of carpet to put under it and then Friday Scott put it all together.  Saturday the 4th was their first swim of the summer!  I think they are really going to enjoy it!



Monday the 6th Scott was hot so he decided to join Brady for a swim!
Sure love these guys!!!
This photo cracks me up!!! One day we had a big wind storm come up and we needed help putting on the cover and this was Kacie's way of helping...putting up a leg to hold it while Maya fixes her hair and she texts! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment