Sunday, September 23, 2018

Brady's ER Trip, Kacie's Fun Weekend and Visit With Brandon...

Friday the 21st Taylor got to sing the National Anthem and she did a wonderful job.  During the game Brady kept complaining about his stomach hurting so we finally left at half-time.  


 After we got home I had him lay down and I was pushing on his stomach.  When I hit a bad spot he rolled over doubled up in pain and stopped breathing and then crying it hurt so bad.  I then decided her needed to go to the ER because I was worried about his appendix.  He then managed to get a bad bloody nose.  By the time I got there he looked like he came from a war scene.  Scott met us there and they said he had a fever so they gave him an IV, took some bloodwork and did a CT scan.  After waiting a couple of hours they said he just had a bad stomach virus.  That was a relief.   
While we were there I snapped Kacie to let her know about Brady and I got this picture back.  I love seeing them so happy.

Cole went to visit her at College for the weekend.  They are so cute together and they had fun going out to dinner with one of his brother's and wife that live in Rexburg.  They also went to a Corn maze and watched movies at her apartment.  He was so nice to invite one of his friends to come over so Misa would have a date too.




Saturday they went to Idaho Falls and I guess they went to Dairy Queen...haha!  Cole then went home and she got a ride back to Rexburg with her roommates. 





Sunday Mom, Brady and I went to see Brandon.  He was so happy it was really nice to spend a little time with him.  It was a beautiful evening at the Meridian Temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment