Saturday, September 29, 2018

Scott's Buck., Brady's Artwork & 30th Class Reunion...

I was so happy for Scott getting a buck opening morning on September 29th.  Ron, Steve and Ryan were with him and they always have so much fun when they go hunting together.



 
 I've been doing a lot of cleaning around the house and found this Calendar Brady made us back in Elementary school.  I decided I needed a picture of it so we always have this cute masterpiece. 
Friday the 28th I didn't go to our class meet and greet plus the Nyssa football game because Cole came out to play Canasta with Mom and I.  That was a lot of fun.  Saturday night we had a dinner at Fiesta Guadalahara and these are the only people that made it.  We may have been a small group but we had a lot of fun catching up.  Pictured is Scott Windom, Eric Sloggett, Me, Joe Thompson and Robert Deleon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment