Saturday, December 7, 2019

1st Weekend of December...

Friday the 6th I went to the temple with some sisters from our ward.  Lori Schulthies, Megan Draper, Jessica Beck, Emily Johnson and myself all rode together and then Verlyn Jensen came over and met us for lunch after at Costa Vida.  It was fun.  On our way over Lori told me about their experience going to Utah to support Riley Robins in prison.  They should know in a couple of weeks when he can be released.  They are really hopeful.   After his hearing these six went to the Salt Lake Temple before it closes for renovation.



Later that night Scott and I went to Vale at a Mexican restaurant for his faculty Christmas party.  The food was great and then we had their white elephant gift exchange.  I was lucky and got a huge beautiful poinsettia plant.  Scott got a golden girls chia pet and Christmas book.  It was cute.  It was fun but I was ready to leave as soon as the gift exchange was over.


Saturday the 7th I went with Brady while he sang with his High School Choir at the Christmas tree lighting downtown Nyssa.  They sang O Emanuel.  After Scott met us and we went to Nampa to take Joe and Jolene out to dinner and give them a photo book I made them of Cole and Kacie's wedding.  We ate at Red Robin and had a great visit.  They are always a joy to be around.

 Cole and Kacie cut down their their very first Christmas tree.  It is soooo dang cute...however they got tired real quick of it falling over so they went and got an artificial one at Home Depot.
I love this first Christmas together ornament mom got them.  She also got them the cute stockings pictured below with their new artificial tree. 


This is our Christmas card for this year....I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment