Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas 2019...

Christmas Eve was just Mom and Dad, Scott, Brandon, Brady and I. We made tacos at our house, watched Elf and then the Hawaii Bowl with Hawaii and BYU. Hawaii won. It was a fun evening.  Teniele and her boys went to Rosie's house for Christmas this year.   I made sugar cookie bars, cake pops and hello dollies or seven layers bars for our Christmas treats. We had some Christmas Eve and I took the rest over to Ron and Stacie's for our Christmas dinner. We also provided a chuck roast. Mom helped me make these pot holders to give to Kris and Stacie. She also made the cozy bowls for me to keep. I love the material I picked out. I bought the foil pan containers to go with the pot holders but you could use any type of dish in them.


Christmas was really different this year not having a stocking for Kacie and nobody wanted Christmas pajamas this year, but I did get Brady some new shorts and a T-shirt to open Christmas Eve.

Brady
Brandon


Brady was pretty happy with his new iPhone 11

Brandon was just happy to get chocolate! haha!

Mom and Dad gave Brandon and Brady new coats. I'm glad they fit!  We had breakfast with Mom and Dad plus Valeda, Melissa and Grandma Joan.  Scott made waffles which were super yummy.  Around noon Mom, Valeda & Melissa were really nice and took Brandon back to his home.  We were really hoping he would have slept the two nights he was home but I think he only slept from  9:00pm to 2:00am Christmas Eve.  We even tried harder to keep the house quiet by 9:00 pm but it still didn't work.  It's so hard bringing him home when he doesn't sleep.  

Cole and Kacie came over around 1:00 and we exchanged our gifts.  It was fun spending time with them before we went over to Ron and Stacie's for dinner at 4:00pm.  Dinner was amazing and I always love it when we have Yorkshire Pudding.  Cole got to try it for the first time and liked it too!  After dinner when had our traditional white elephant gift exchange but all the gifts were really nice.
flexing some muscles...haha!

Scott ended up with this measure board that Rachel made...pretty cool!

It was so fun having these two with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment