Monday, December 23, 2019

Brandon's Christmas Party...

The home sent this picture to me earlier in the month.  I thought it was cute! 
Scott and I went to Brandon's last Christmas party at Navarro.  In February they all have to move.  Luckily Brandon will be able to move to another home with Tomorrow's Hope off Meridian Road.  I think just him and Brittney will be moving to that home.  The rest of the kids will get an apartment together I think.  I was really happy to learn that Maria and Julio will be moving to Brandon's new home too.  They are pictured below.  They have been with Brandon from the very beginning so it's nice to know they still want to stay with him.  They spoiled him again for Christmas.  Brandon however, only wanted the food items, haha!

 I had to get a picture of Julio and Brandon together.  She was a little emotional about the home closing.  Things will never be the same.
After the party we took Brandon home with us for a couple of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment