Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Brady's 17th Birthday...

I can't believe my baby is now 17 years old.  Brady wanted me to take some pictures of him so he could post one for his birthday.  I'm so glad we did because these turned out so cute!  Because his birthday was on a Tuesday and we can't have a party until the 24th he decided he wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings.  However, there was a 40 minute wait so we tried Red Robin and they weren't open for dining in so then we tried Texas Roadhouse and we were able to get right in which was nice.  We had a great dinner and then we went to Dutch Bros of course.



On our way to Nampa I got a call from Brandon's home that they took him to the ER because they thought he was having troubles with his shunt and he in fact did so that was kind of a downer for Brady.  I felt bad because I wanted to be there for Brandon but also didn't want Brady to feel bad too so I decided we would celebrate Brady and then I would go be with Brandon the next morning because he will be having surgery.  I sure love my boys want them both to know how much I love and support them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment