Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Little of This and That...

September 27th I finished this cute Lion King puzzle mom gave me for my birthday.
October 2nd Stacie got this monster...we are really happy for her!

Kacie took this cute picture of Cole...the landscapers finally started working on their lawn.  It is going to be so nice when it is finally done.  I love how they even put in a fire pit in their backyard.
On October 10th Rosie came with the boys to help Dad with the fall harvest.  She was even nice and stopped by the hospital and brought me some Cafe Rio on her way through. Braxton and Blake were helping shred corn stalks to be put into bales.

Rusty and Teniele came with the boys on October 13th to also help with corn harvest.

Cute picture of Kris and Steve taken October 16th on Steve's birthday...
Sunday the 17th Mom and Dad got a picture by Uncle Vaughn and Aunt Barbara's new head stone.  Rosie and Teniele's family's went home.  Scott and I decided we hadn't taken a picture in a long time so after church we got some with all the pretty fall colors.  Brady was our photographer.



I have loved learning about church history this year.  This picture is showing the building of the Kirkland Temple.  The Saints really sacrificed so much and went through so many trials.  I am in awe at their strength.  
I finished this cute Princess and the Frog puzzle October 17th.

October 19th Brandon's home sent me a picture of his new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment