Saturday, October 2, 2021

BSU vs Nevada...

Yesterday while I was driving the corn cart for dad I got a text from Brandon Schulthies that he had extra tickets to the BSU football game.  Luckily dad was okay with us going since Reid was there to help out with the corn.  We left around 11:00 and stopped at Jimmy Johns to grab some sandwiches before we parked at 6th and Broad to get on a shuttle/bus to the stadium.  Scott gave the driver a good tip because she got us to the stadium so fast.  He told her he was impressed with her driving.  As we were walking to the stadium we ran into Kevin.  He was helping with the Air National Guard booth.  We had a fun little chat before we met Brandon and Ashley and their girls.  Brandon told us that the tickets were actually Logan's so that was really nice of him to share them with us.  We sat in the south endzone.  It is nice when they score but I think I prefer sitting close to the 50 yard line because it's hard to gage the distance of the runs and passes from the endzone.








I posted this picture on my story.
This was a great catch and I would have caught it all on video if this guy wouldn't have stood up in front of me.


Half-time entertainment...
Entertainment during a time out!
It was a fun day except BSU lost 41-31...the first time we've ever gone to a home game and they lost.  
Scott could have caught an extra point conversion if the guy behind him hadn't reached over the top of him.  They were a fun bunch but I could have done without their language and I especially felt bad for Brandon's girls listening to them.  I wish we would have got a group picture of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment