Thursday, December 9, 2021

Cassie Vargas...

The four of us left around 2:00 to do a little shopping before we went to the Boise temple for Cassie's first time.  We took a little selfie before entering.

It was pretty special for Cassie to have all her siblings with her.  
We sure could feel Shelley with us!

Rosie, Cassie, Annie, Andrea and I with grandma!


Aaron, Nathan, Matt, Neill, Cassie & Annie
Cassie with her husband Jose Vargas.
I ordered two of these Minnie headbands for Kacie and I to wear at Walt Disney World the end of January...I can't wait!  I sent Kacie a snapchat.

Tara was so nice to bring over pizza and watch Elf with Brady, Dad & Caleb.  She even made Brady the little elf hat and gave him the movie.  She's amazing! "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment