Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Cards & Parties...

This was our Christmas card for this year! I thought it turned out pretty cute!

I love getting cards and it's fun when you get them from people that normally don't do them!

I'm pretty sure Haylie Lighten painted this picture.  She sent it in one of her missionary emails.  I loved it so much I made it my lock-screen on my phone for the month of December.
Loving on Thayne and Kylee's new baby Oaklynn Grace.
We had lots of parties the week before Christmas.  December 21st was the ward Christmas party.  I brought some gingersnaps.  They served brisket with potatoes and caesar salad, it was really good.  December 22nd Scott and I went to Brandon's Christmas party in Meridian.  It was a little different this year, just Brandon and Brittany were invited to another home that Lance, Matt and Jacob live in.  These five used to all live together at Navarro so it was fun to see them all together again.  I brought a cheese dip Ritz crackers.  Then mom had her traditional 23rd Christmas party.  It was a lot smaller this year because Weston's family was on a cruise, Tara's family were all sick, Stoney was gone with his new wife Heidi and Sheree stayed home with Ely because he was sick.  Mom had pizza and we all brought fingers food.  We had our traditional white elephant game but with Tara's family via Zoom!  We also played Bunco and Skygo!  It was fun!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment