Sunday, December 19, 2021

Nativities, Christmas Crafts & Treats...

December 15th I went to JoAnn's to get more socks and noses to make more gnomes.  While I was there I found this tree topper.  I thought it went perfect with my tree!  Dad and I delivered goodie plates to our two new neighbors (living in Goodell's and Allie's place) and also Donna Cleaver.  I made sugar cookie bars, soda cracker toffee and gingersnaps.  It was fun to introduce ourselves and to get to know them a little bit.  They both have cute little families.  Later Scott and I took Brady to mutual then we went to Jeff Walker's house to give him a goodie plate and we were able to visit for a couple of hours.  We had a great time except for his hyper new puppy. haha!  For mutual they went Christmas caroling on the Schulthies bus but unfortunately Brady didn't enjoy himself.    He doesn't do well when there are lots of kids together.

Friday the 17th Scott and I went to Nampa to Discount Tire so they could put new tires on the BMW.  While they were working on the car we walked over to Hobby Lobby and Sportsmans to do a little shopping.  Then we went to Costco and later had lunch at Zupas.  It was nice to to go early and avoid some of the crowd.  Later that night we went to the Schulthies Christmas party at the the church.  I took the rest of all my goodies.  The food was really good, especially Brandon's brisket that he brought.  He said after it smoked he rubbed Wagyu fat all over it and boy was it good!  We had our traditional nativity and I even did some of the narrating this time.  It was nice to visit and spend time with family.  Brady and I went with mom and dad since Scott wasn't feeling very well.





I always love getting snapchats from my girl...I sure love her tree!

Saturday the 18th I made four more gnomes to give.  
I thought they turned out cute!


Sunday the 19th John and Debbie spoke in the Asian north area Christmas devotional.  We were all shocked when we saw this picture pop up on the screen.  This was the very first family Christmas nativity that we had and I was Mary and Trevor Frahm was baby Jesus.  Juliene, Becky, Cindy, Rosie and Todd were also pictured.  This was a fun memory to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment