Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Kacie's 23rd Birthday...

We originally planned to leave early morning of the 29th to go to Rexburg so on the 28th I woke up and ran my 52nd 5K, showered and went to work.  I was pretty proud of myself for completing my goal of running one 5K a week for the year.  It only took me all year to run it in 30 minutes...haha! While I was at work we decided we better leave a day earlier because of the snow coming in so I closed the office at 1:30 so I could go home to hurry and pack and head out.   We ate in Burley at Costa Vida and had clear roads until we got to Blackfoot where we had about 20 miles of black ice which was a little scary.  We finally got to their house around 9:30 which wasn't too bad.

On the 29th we took some birthday pictures with Kacie, had lunch at Mill Hollow then we went to Idaho Falls for a little shopping and Dutch Bros.  Later that night we had a reservation at the Teton House in Menan.  It was really good!  We then went back to their house for some Cake and Ice Cream.  We were sure glad we left the 28th to travel because it snowed all day long on Kacie's birthday.






I can't believe my girl is 23!!
She is so cute and we love her sooooo much!!!
The next day the two of us got pedicures which was fun!  Then we went to see Sing 2 while Cole was at work.  It was a cute movie.  That night Scott grilled us some chicken and made some pork fried rice.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment