Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Brady's 18th Birthday...

I got these balloons to surprise Brady in the morning before he left for school but when I was blowing them up with my own air I might add one of the popped.  Luckily mom was going to Ontario so she got him some from Albertson's.  I guess Stacie and Lindsay had the same idea because Lindsay brought him some to the school so then he had two sets.
Scott and I were so excited to give him his gift, we couldn't wait until his party.  We surprised him with tickets to see Katy Perry in Las Vegas on October 22nd.  He was so thrilled he squealed and started stomping his feet.  It was so fun!



Cole and Kacie were so nice to give him a Dutch Bros gift card.  When Ron found out Brady wanted to go to Buffalo Wild Wings he was so nice to give him a gift card he has had for a long time and never used.



Happy Birthday Buddy! We sure love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment