Saturday, October 8, 2022

Harper Homecoming...

Brady and I put together this cute sign for him to take to Kaylee for Harper's Homecoming.  
It turned out pretty cute.

They are so cute!
Mom was so nice to take them on their date so I could work on Brady's birthday cake.  They had plans to go bowling and then lunch but the bowling alley was reserved so they just went to Mackey's to eat then mom took them to the store for some treats and then they went to her grandma's house to watch a movie.



We matched so good I had to get a couple of pictures with my handsome boy!




They look so good!!!

Scott and I drove them to the bus stop at the grange in Ontario then we did a little shopping in town before going home.


Glad they had fun!!

I don't know how to purchase this photo so I just stole it from Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment