Tuesday, October 18, 2022

House Finished...


I can't believe how much better it looks and that I lived with it that way for over twenty years.

I even spray painted the rallying next to the steps.  
They look so much better covering up all the rust.
Kind of fun having a black door for a change.  And I like my new exterior lights.


This side had some of the wrong colored paint on the seams too.  

I thought this was pretty ingenuous of me.  It sure made it a lot easier to spray paint.  Unfortunately when Scott and I were putting the door knobs back on one of them broke so we ended up having to buy new ones after all.  
On Oct 3rd I started on the carport.  You can see how much lighter our new paint is here.  It was pretty exhausting painting the ceiling.  It was starting to show some weather damage so I thought I better protect it.
This little tool made cutting the trim so much easier that I was able to finish the last of it by myself.  I finally was able to finish everything by October 18th.  I started caulking on September 9th and painting on the 10th.  I went through 13 cans of caulking but it sure looks a lot better.  I painted after work and every Saturday plus I had a few days off here and there to work on it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment