Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

Mom took Brady down to the Cowhollow Easter Egg Hunt.  
He had a lot of fun!
She got some really cute pictures...Thanks Mom!

I can't believe he did this...gotta be a first!
Brady with Howie and Liam.
Olivia and Brady
Brady and I went to Grandma Joan's Easter Egg Hunt.  We were trying to figure out how long she has held this and we think it is close to 40 years now.





I love this friendship.  Lea is so good to Brady!
Sure love this boy and his enthusiasm for life!
We had a pretty small group this year.

Kacie got her Alice n Wonderland Mickey ears and T-shirt when she was at Disneyland over spring break.
Saturday night Stacie and I helped textured Gerald and Wanda's spare bedroom to get ready to paint and put in Grandma's bedroom set.  I couldn't believe what a messy job that was.
Taking selfies at Church?
my beautiful daughter...
Sure love this girl!
Silly Brady...I still had to share! Too funny!
We had Easter dinner with Mom and Dad after church and then we played 5 crowns with Valeda and Melissa and then Kacie and I went to watch the youth Easter program.  Jocelyn had a solo and she did an amazing job.  The whole thing was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment