Saturday, April 12, 2014

WOW! I'm a Mom to a 20 year old!

A bunch of the Talbots met us at Golden Coral to celebrate Brandon's 20th birthday!  Wow! did I just type that?  I can't believe it!  Where has the time gone?  Brandon was in a really good mood which was an added bonus!
 Me and my boy!
 Brandon with Aunt Stacie!
 It was nice that Alexz & Kevin stopped by for a little bit!
 Love this picture!
 Brady and Ryan are goof balls!

 The whole family!
 Brandon loves his Grandpa and Grandma Talbot!
 Kris and Steve!
Mom and I went in together and got Brandon another iPod classic for him to keep at his home.  I was happy I found a 160G at the pawn shop for $95.00 since he seems to go through them so fast.  Steve and Kris gave him the candybar and iTunes gift card and his Gpa & Gma Talbot gave him the cool card and $25. It was so nice of everybody to come and support Brandon.  Mom and Dad were taking Rosie's kids to Burley to meet them half way or they would have been there too!


Silly Brady...

No comments:

Post a Comment