Sunday, April 27, 2014

Our Weekend!

 Kacie took this snapchat and sent it to three of her friends with the caption...
My parents are in love!
I thought it was cute!
 Friday the 25th Kacie had a track meet in Vale.  She PRd in the long jump and triple jump.  Her long jump was 14'1.25" and she got 5th place and her triple jump was 26.05.50 and got 12th place.  I really feel like she needs to stick with the long jump and her running events.
 Such cute girls!
 I found Brady reading the Atlas Saturday morning.  So cute! Love him! Takes after his Dad.  Something I wouldn't be found doing on a Saturday morning as a kid! lol
Sunday we went on a drive together and took a few selfies!
 Did some more while Brady was throwing rocks in the canal up by Mitchell Butte.
Love my Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment