Saturday, May 7, 2022

Brady's 1st Prom...

They originally had plans to go bowling and then out to eat all dressed up but that got changed when they had to help Kaylee's grandmother move.  Kacie and I dropped him off at her house around 3:00 and they went to eat at Mackey's in Ontario with Kaitlyn Esplin and Hailey Ballou.  Brady said it was so much fun!  I then met them back at her house so I could take him home to get in his suit and let the girls get ready.

We had to get a picture with Brady looking so sharp.  
Scott had to wear his Iron Maiden shirt.  
I made him cover it up for a couple of pictures! haha!

I was hoping the girls would be ready at 6:15 so I could be there when they took some pictures but I got one of Kaylee getting ready.  Brady was excited to introduce Cole and Kacie to everyone.  It was fun that they came for the weekend.  The four of us then went to Ogawa's to meet Steve, Kris, Ron, Stacie and Ryan for dinner.  I made a reservation for 7:00 but when we got there they said it wasn't until 8:00.  I messed up and didn't look at the email close enough.  I guess they didn't have any available at 7:00 and 8:00 was the next closest reservation.  The four of us went to D&B to do a little shopping while we waited for 8:00 to come around, but the rest didn't want to wait till 8:00 to eat.  I felt bad but we really enjoyed our dinner.



I loved their pictures, they turned out so cute and the sunset was so beautiful!










Brady got home a little after 11:00.  
He was so relieved he did it and I was so relieved he had fun!  
I sure love this boy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment