Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day...

It was so fun to have Cole and Kacie with us for the weekend.  They gave me a Bluetooth wall scent device called a Pura.  It holds two scents and I can control it with my phone.  It's pretty cool!  It was nice to all go to church together.  The sacrament program was all music.  I had to play the piano for the primary kids.  Everyone loved the meeting.  We had dinner with Mom and Dad.  It was weird that Scott's parents were out of town so weren't able to give our gift until Wednesday night.  We got her a big beautiful planter with pink geraniums. 

It was nice to get some pictures together...it's been a while.
I made this brownie raspberry trifle for dessert.  This time I used wheat flour and coconut sugar in the brownies and I thought they still tasted really good.

I found this sweatshirt for mom with 15 little hearts on the sleeve for all her grandkids.

Rosie asked me to wrap a $50 bill for mom and then she venmoed me.  That was a little tricky, I've never wrapped money before. haha!


Fourteen grandkids with one on the way!
Sure love my kids just missed Brandon today and hate it when we have to say goodbye to Cole and Kacie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment