Sunday, May 15, 2022

Ryan's Graduation...

I can't believe Ryan is graduating.  
It seems just like yesterday he was running around the office in diapers. haha!


Harper Class of 2022
Billie Harlan, Jesus Morales, Spencer, Ryan, Zach Carlson, Natalie Edmondson and Sierra Dobson

Some of the Eighth graders... Hoss Johnson, Cope Christensen
Canon Hiatt, Colt Betts and Ace Christensen

Sierra Dobson
Ryan and Zach



These three even meantioned Scott in their speech.  
Scott's going to miss this eighth grade class.
I think Ryan did too.  
He did a great job! I liked how he mentioned all his classmates.









Before the ceremoney Natalie gave Scott a thank you letter.  
That really meant a lot to him.




 











After graduation we went to Ron and Stacie's to celebrate.  I made Ryan a slideshow and then I got him a 32g USB stick and put the slideshow plus all his pictures on it for him.  We also gave him some money.  I hope he liked it! We are sure proud of him!
Always fun loving on new babies.  Beau is so dang cute!


And Barrett... Love spending time with family! 
Congratulations Ryan! Way to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment