Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Rosie's family gave us a cool popcorn popper for Christmas when they were here at Thanksgiving and so I made a bunch of white chocolate popcorn for our primary class and neighbors.
This is the only picture I took at our Schulthies family game night on Dec 22nd.  This is Trenton and Liam flying under their dads.  Too cute!
On December 23rd Scott and I went to Brandon's home to celebrate Christmas with him and the other kids there.  We had fun taking selfies together.





The home goes all out for the kids.  Brandon got some really cool stuff.  They gave him movies, PS2 games, hot sauce, three sets of earbuds, a fun Logo game and much more.  They know him pretty well.  After the party we took Brandon home with us for Christmas.

This was a fun gift that Kacie and I put together for Steele.
Christmas eve tradition...Christmas jammies!  
I love this picture of the kids.
It's not very often I get a picture of all three of them smiling at the same time. Ha!
These two were out within 5 minutes of taking the pajamas photo.  
Brady got sick the last day of school and still wasn't feeling that well.
Talbot Christmas!
Brady's
Kacie's
Brandon's
Around 7 or 8 I could hear Brady's new marble run so I knew he was up, luckily he didn't open any presents without us.  It is funny how we have to wake up Kacie on Christmas morning.
 I was so happy that he liked it so much.  It was a huge hit.  Santa did good. Ha!
The other thing that Brady was so excited about was his new Frozen calendar.  He looks at it everyday, he absolutely loves it!

I was so happy that all of Kacie's clothes fit and that she loves them too!
I love homemade gifts.  These were from Brandon and Brady!
You can't tell in the picture very good, but Brandon made us a BSU ornament and card.


 We had Christmas brunch with Mom, Dad, Valeda, Melissa, Grandma Joan, Jim and Kevin.  We had yummy Belgium waffles and then played a few games before we headed into Scott's parents for Christmas dinner.  You can see in this picture that Brady is still not feeling well to fall asleep on the couch along with Grandpa and Brandon.
Kacie loved all her new iPod cases!
Stacie and Kevin below with Brandon! 
Love his new sweatshirt from Grandpa Van and Gma Sue.

Selfies!
Scott with Stephen, Stephen and Kendall



Love his sweatshirt too from Grandpa Van and Gma Sue!
We gave Lindsay a bunch of princess books with an electronic reader.  
I think she liked it!



Love these pictures of Kacie and Brady with Kendall!


Brady got these cute pjs from his Grandpa and Grandma Talbot!
We got this fun gift from some friends and have all loved it!


















It was a nice Christmas enjoyed with family! 
The only downer was Brady not feeling well and then Christmas night I could feel it coming on and then Scott started getting sick on the 26th after we went to see the Hobbit. I couldn't believe I went but I didn't want to miss out on the fun.  We took Kacie and Mallory with us after we took Brandon back to his home.  We really enjoyed him being with us.  He was very calm this time and didn't get to agitated but I had to change his sheets every night which was frustrating.  I don't know what's going on with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment