Monday, December 30, 2013

Kangaroo Zoo, Shopping & Pizza Factory

Grandpa and Grandma took all the boys with EJ to Kangaroo Zoo while Rosie and I took Kacie and Mckinley birthday shopping. We had a lot of fun and it looks like the boys did too! It's not everyday I get to hang out with my sister shopping and doing lunch, so that was nice. We went to the outlets by Cabelas. Kacie exchanged her Under Armour sweatshirt for another one and I got me one too! I also scored some good deals for Brady there. We also found some sweaters at the Loft and the girls got some really cute Vans.









Silly girls!!!

We all then met up for dinner at the Pizza Factory.  That was a lot of fun.  I have never seen bread sticks so huge and they were super good too!







Silly boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment