Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I made some red velvet cake pops for my visiting teachers and also for a fundraiser for Kacie's choir trip to Disneyland.  The kids were pretty upset they didn't get to eat all they wanted, but I promised them I would make more.

This month I have had a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit.  I think all I was missing was our Christmas decorations.  Once I got them all up I was feeling much better.  I believe this has been the latest I have ever finished them.  It usually takes two days to put them up and a day to take it all down.  Crazy!

The reason for the season! I love nativities.  I bought the white set the first year we were married and I think Kacie is the one guilty of breaking some of the pieces, but I just can't get rid of it.

I love that we have a special Christmas bear for each of our kids!
Christmas trees! For years the kids have loved having their own tree in their bedrooms.  But I guess this year they thought they were too big for such things so now we all get to enjoy them.  Sometimes it is sad seeing your kids grow up.
As we were watching Christmas movies Scott went and put a break of cheese next to the TV.  Too funny!
Love this picture of my kids.  It was taken in 2004 when it was Brady's first Christmas.
This house in Ontario really knows how to get into the spirit.  I would love something like this if I could afford the electricity.  Lol!
 Brady made this last year for us for Christmas at school!
I do believe this is the first year Brady hasn't been afraid to sit on Santa's lap.  I thought this picture was so cute.  I couldn't talk Kacie into joining him for another picture.  Scott didn't make it to the ward Christmas party with us because he was starting to lose his voice with the cold he has been fighting from the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment