Monday, December 16, 2013

School Christmas Programs

Brady had his Christmas program on December 12th.  He did such a great job singing and doing all the actions.  After his program Mom took Grandma Joan, Kacie and I out to lunch at the Neighborhood.  It was a fun afternoon.  Later that night Scott had his company party at Fiesta.


Kacie had her concert December 16th.  I made soup and some snicker-doodles for a fundraiser that they had before the concert for their trip to Disneyland in March.  I was pretty surprised my cookies went for $20.  I made three dozen but I wrapped them into 6 packages so people could give them away if they wanted.  I guess it was a hit.

Mr Fletcher has done a great job with the choirs.
Here they did a song about fruitcake, but I couldn't see Kacie very well.   Luckily Mom moved and was able to get a few pictures.  Kacie's alto group juggled an orange while they sang.  The sopranos had fun with cinnamon and the boys were mixing in a bowl.  It was cute!






They sang and danced to 'Baby It's Cold Outside'  It was cute too!

I never realized how much Kacie looked like her grandma Talbot until I saw this picture.  
So beautiful!
Grandma Joan is always so good to support the kids!

Sure love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment