Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Caroling

We went Christmas caroling with Vaughn and Barbara's family again this year.  It's fun to all be together on their bus.  Scott had a cold and not much of a voice so he didn't go with us and so I had a hard time convincing Kacie she needed to go with us.  But, I do believe she ended up having a good time.

Sure love these two couples!
Jeannetta is such a sweet lady
Brady loves doing this every year.  I noticed that his smile has changed since he got his braces. Ha
Sheree and Teniele
Caroling at Connie Craner's house
We pretty much fill the entire bus, crazy!
Love these two!
Howie and Tommy

Our trustee bus driver...Stoney!
It was a fun night.  
After we got done I ran the kids over to Stacie's house to spend the night.  Then Saturday Scott and I did a little Christmas shopping while the kids went with Stacie to watch Taylor's choir concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment