Saturday, December 28, 2013

Utah Roadtrip! Dec 28th to Jan 2nd

The kids and I hopped in with Mom and Dad and headed to Utah.  I still wasn't feeling very well but decided to make the trip anyway so I could be with Kacie on her birthday.  Scott stayed home sicker than a dog.
We stopped at Temple square on our way to Heber.  
Brady loves the water fountains!

I was shocked when Brady told me fire would shoot out.  I totally didn't believe him.  I really should stop doing that.  He is usually always right.  Rosie didn't believe me either until I showed her the pictures and she has lived in Utah for years.


We love seeing the Christmas lights.  
Kacie just wishes it was warmer and Brady wishes their were less people. Ha!

We were a little disappointed with the Deseret Book display this year, but it was still fun!



I promised Brady we wouldn't go inside any building so this was as close as we got to the Christus.  I'm glad we didn't because the line was huge.  Crazy that it is still so busy even after Christmas.
I love to see the Temple! So beautiful!
Love! Love!
So fun to see cousins.  I just wish we lived closer to each other!


Brady is scared to death of dogs and so this was shocking to see him trying to hold their dog Max.  I guess it helped that he was so much bigger than him. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment