Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kacie's 15th Birthday!

Kacie got to sleep in because Rosie's church doesn't start until 1:00 PM.  Then she got to wake up to our birthday spat line.  It took us awhile to get her to go under.  That was fun!




Birthday Massage, too cute!  Caleb kept doing this to all of us the whole weekend.

 I surprised her with a few decorations.  
I don't think she was expecting it since we weren't home.
 We had an awesome birthday dinner compliments of Rosie.  
We had Kacie's favorite: Crock-pot Italian Chicken over pasta.
It's hard being away from home on birthdays.



My beautiful girl...I have to admit I got a little emotional thinking about how much she has grown.  
I can't believe in three years she will be a senior.
 Fun picture that mom took of me taking a picture with my phone.
 Just missing Scott and Brandon:(


 Not sure what was so funny, but I love this!

 Birthday girl has to cut the cake!  
I missed making it for her!  
Store bought cakes just aren't the same.


 Caleb is so stinking adorable!

Fun!



I got her another phone case.


Rosie family gave Kacie the cute necklace.
Birthday group hug for Kacie!  Love cousins!
Kacie and Caleb were so cute together taking all the selfies.  I just wish I had a video camera rolling.  We were all amazed at how well Caleb would mimic Kacie.  So fun!


































Love these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment